Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mike Tyson Wants Credit for Recent Ear Biting Restraint


(Los Angeles) A statement released by former professional boxer Mike Tyson on Friday through his management expressed disappointment in the lack of praise he has received for not biting any one's ears recently.

It read, in part "It's like when I bit Evander's ear off, everyone was like 'oh that's so awful', or 'that's worse than a mass murder' or whatever. But now that I haven't done it for a long time, nobody says squat. What the hell?"


"There isn't any 'attaboy, Mike', or 'Hey , Mike, thanks for not biting my ears off'. Maybe someone could say to their buddies 'Hey! Remember when Mike bit that guy's ear off? That was a long time ago. He's done a really good job off not biting anyone's ears for a really long time'. But nobody says anything about it. Ever."


"You think I don't ever WANT to bit off ears anymore? Come on, people. Be real."


"I have a sign at home that says 'It has been ___ days since I had an ear-biting incident'. Every day I add one to the number. That number is really high up there now. I'm just warning you, that if people don't start stepping up, that number can always go back to zero. You know what I'm saying?"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment